Safetac has the knowledge to deliver the best Tactile Mat Installation in Sydney that’s fixed to meet the widespread needs of our prospective clients. Our high-end solutions for Tactile Installation Sydney & Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSI’s) have been helping blinds to remain safe. We take pride to ensure the all-time safety of visually impaired persons, and access guidance systems with improvements as well.
Our dynamic team of tactile mat installers is certified enough to cater to the needs of clients and providing premium-grade, sturdy, and aesthetic guidance systems to all at reasonable charges. Our Tactile Mat Installation in Sydney has the latest design to comply with the Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS 1428.4.1: 2009). Our tactile ground surface indicators are also resistant to ultraviolet rays and ensure the robust strength of the product.
Safetac’s 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Tactile Installation Sydney is resistant to polyurethane and ideal for withstanding high-foot traffics. Our team also specializes in premium-standard stair nosing and edging to support worldwide clients. We can also ensure various aspect of the process, which is taken care off as an expert.
What Sets Us Apart From The Rest
The talented team of Safetac has the years of experience to ensure that the total task is completed on-schedule and in an approachable manner to satisfy the needs of clients. Here are reasons to choose our products over others in the market –
- Providing Tactile Mat Installation Solutions To Meet Australian & New Zealand Standards With Objectives To Ensure Quality Projects
- Our Skilled Installer Offers The Top-Notch Workmanship With Precision & Attention To Details of The Project
- The Team of Safetac Takes Pride To Offer Expert & Tailor-Made Solution To Clients
- Offering The Best Help To Clients For Resource & Time Management To Complete On-Time Projects
- Certified For High-Quality Tactile Mat Installation in Sydney That’s Durable & Specifically Made To Withstand High-Foot Traffic
Our thorough trained installers will make your installation work simple and provide standard products to clients as well.